Friday, January 11, 2013

Building A Show Garden: The Nuts and Bolts

Ok, here's my first post via mobile. I'm getting my brakes and tires looked at and my laptop is on the fritz.

This past week has been all about meetings and making sure things are on track. I've been inundated by numerous details as mailings have come in concerning move-in procedures.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm dreading the chaos and making sure my team and I are on track. My worst nightmare is having other garden creators getting pissed off and having to save my butt because I haven't come prepared and organized.

The key is to keep my cool, be an adult, communicate to the best of my ability and rely on my experience to produce the best looking display with the resources I have. I've tried to make this endeavor as straightforward and uncomplicated as possible.

When I get back on my computer, I've got a few people I want to introduce to you.

R

No comments:

Post a Comment