Thursday, April 17, 2014

The Next Crop of Organic Gardening's "New Generation"

This has been out for awhile, but I wanted to give a shout out to the next crop of "Next Generation Gardeners" profiled in Organic Gardening magazine by garden writer, Ken Druse.

Ken said the response to last year's article drew great interest and momentum in that OG wanted to continue the series with this new crop of young, avid gardeners (two of which I've had the pleasure of meeting in person!)

Check out the article here on this link!

My congrats and all the best to all of them.

I hope this exposure provides them with great opportunities ahead!

R

1 comment:

  1. LOTTO, lottery,jackpot.
    Hello all my viewers, I am very happy for sharing this great testimonies,The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how I win the lottery euro million mega jackpot. I am a Woman who believe that one day I will win the lottery. finally my dreams came through when I email believelovespelltemple@gmail.com and tell him I need the lottery numbers. I have spend so much money on ticket just to make sure I win. But I never know that winning was so easy until the day I meant the spell caster online which so many people has talked about that he is very great in casting lottery spell, . so I decide to give it a try.I contacted this great Dr Believe and he did a spell and he gave me the winning lottery numbers. But believe me when the draws were out I was among winners. I win 30,000 million Dollar. Dr Believe truly you are the best, all thanks to you forever

    ReplyDelete