Monday, August 1, 2011

Seattle's Volunteer Park: Flowers in a Conservatory




Photographer Sara Chapman, of lovethatimage.com, attempted to contact me through my other blog for the Seattle P-I in the hopes of getting the word out about her book launch/signing at Volunteer Park this Thursday, August 4th, 6-8PM. Not knowing who she is, I almost deleted the email as I'm constantly bombarded with similar requests that often have nothing to do with plants or flowers. I read the email, checked out her site and was reminded of just how nice Volunteer Park Conservatory was and when I read that a portion of the sale of the book will go towards the Friends of the Conservatory group that support operations, I decided to post this plug for her event.


Heck, it's free, you get to go and enjoy the park and the conservatory (directions), check out what looks to be an awesome book (based on the photos I've seen on her blog and website).

So if you're free Thursday evening, visit this website site for more information and maybe we'll cross paths.



Riz

No comments:

Post a Comment