Sunday, April 18, 2010

Quick lunch update as I head home....

So, I’m scarfing down a Pepper Bacon Cheeseburger with rosemary shoestring potatoes for lunch as I continue to treat myself after a short, but fun-filled weekend with the boys down in Portland for the Hardy Plant Society of Oregon’s spring plant sale.
I can’t even begin to tell you just how incredibly ecstatic I was to be at that sale yesterday. It was hardy plant HEAVEN! I was in the midst of colorful clouds with all the shades, textures, and forms of green as far as the eye can see; just about every flower that comes to the imagination was in bloom and angels, a humble yet enthusiastic host of angels, that warmed my heart as the endless embrace from friends and colleagues seemed to come out of nowhere.

While I have to run, I promise photos and more stories and the many reasons why I absolutely LOVE what I do as a plantsman and horticulturist.

Please stay tuned.

R

No comments:

Post a Comment