Friday, September 25, 2009

My stash of plants headed back with me to Washington! Boy, what a treat this all has been!



So, I just couldn't help myself. More plants were being offered for sale and I couldn't resist a great deal on a much sought after plant and then some....

Visiting the JC Raulston Arboretum was quite an experience. The clouds rolled it and it began to sprinkle and a gusty breeze made it difficult to really enjoy the experience, but the gardens and plant collections were superb!

To add to my collection of plants from the vendors and Plant Delights, I added the following to my haul:

SCHEFFLERA DELAVAYI!!!!!! Woot Woot..BOOM BOOM POW! $10.00 freakin' bucks for some really well grown plants in 4"!

Emmenopterys henryi

Cinnamomum chekiangensis

Persea species (it's labeled, but I can't remember it right now)

Gallardia aestivalis var. winkleri

Now, I think I'm completely screwed. I missed the post office time to ship these off and also, I'm still unclear if I need to get a phyto from the NC Department of Agriculture and get them inspected before I ship or bring them onto the plane!

I thought I had all this under control. ugh!

R

No comments:

Post a Comment