Friday, May 1, 2009

This should have been ME!

So yeah, some of you know that I auditioned for American Idol, but didn't make the cut to the next round (where you get to perform in front of Simon, Paula and Randy). I learned that you had to be really REALLY GOOD or just had to be a complete ass for national television.

Anyway, I found this the other day:


American Idol runner-up, David Archuleta, sings his single "Crush" IN A FLOWER SHOP OF ALL PLACES!



If this were me, I'D KNOW WHAT FLOWERS I'D BE PICKING OUT AND WHICH ONES GO WITH WHAT! hahaha

Now, I wonder if David Archuleta or any American Idol has any interest in plants, flowers and gardening. How about Susan Boyle??!! Oh, that woman is so sweet and inspiring! She comes across as someone who would be interested in growing plants!



Riz

No comments:

Post a Comment